About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Plan & Execute
- Define digital marketing strategy, KPIs, and priorities to support customer and brand equity-building goals.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and campaign-specific digital marketing plans to drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Lead strategies and tactical execution of the performance marketing channels (email, app, and paid search) SEO and programs plus paid social as approved.
- Support the customer support team in planning and implementing automated engagement journeys pre and post-purchase to engage customers and drive sales.
- Identify opportunities to increase purchase frequency, LTV, and brand equity.
- Develop and execute plants to grow B2B relationships and affiliate marketing programs
- Develop creative using design templates and photography to be used for advertising purposes
- Develop and execute social media content that drives engagement and builds brand
- Evaluate digital campaign performance and identify ways to continually optimize within the entire marketing mix.
- Continue to explore and test new ways to connect with consumers through digital marketing efforts.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing.
You bring the following
- 4+ years in a digital marketing role, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Deep understanding of Paid Search, Email Marketing & Customer segmentation, Marketing Automation (Email, SMS & Push Notifications), and SEO.
- Proven experience developing campaigns in a B2C ECommerce and retail environment.
- Strong understanding of the campaign analytics and other key metrics.
- Strong understanding of SEO, email, SMS, and paid best practices.
- Strong leadership attributes with the ability to make meaningful, lasting relationships with cross-functional teams
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Commerce (or related field) or equivalent work experience.
Thriving with diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff, and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.