Grow Your Career at Clever Quarters
If you're driven by innovation, value collaboration, and have a genuine desire to make a tangible difference in homes across the region, then you might be the perfect fit for our growing team. Explore our career opportunities and embark on a fulfilling journey with Clever Quarters.
Clever Quarters Inc. specializes in custom closets, garages, and storage solutions. We are looking for talents in outside sales, in-home sales, interior design, cabinetry, and closet storage design. As a Sales & Design Consultant at Clever Quarters, you are a passionate, self-motivated, driven, sales-oriented professional who delivers an excellent, interactive customer experience.
- You are a confident individual with proven sales experience (preferably in home/office furniture, home renovation, or real estate industry).
- You have some experience in home interior or cabinet design.
- You have a passion for customer service with a positive attitude.
- You are good at visualizing and have a great sense of space.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are detailed-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize.
- You have experience using computer applications such as Gmail, MS Office Suites, and Design AutoCAD programs such as SketchUp.
- Have your own vehicle and valid driver's license.
- Be willing to work some weekends and evenings, dependent on client's schedule and availability.
- As a Sales & Design Consultant, you will meet with potential customers, provide them with an in-home consultation, and design a custom storage solution that will meet their storage needs. You will work closely with our production and installation teams through the completion of the job, and follow up with the customer once the job is closed.
- Full training and support are provided.
We offer a guaranteed salary and commission plan during the training period and then move to performance based, 100% commission compensation structure after 3 months, which also includes comprehensive group benefits package.
We are located in Port Coquitlam, BC and serve homeowners and businesses across Greater Vancouver area (Squamish to Chilliwack).
To be considered for this position, please apply directly on our Indeed or LinkedIn job posting. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 1-5 years of experience in cabinetry and/or installation preferred.
- Customer-oriented, friendly, and enthusiastic.
- Honest and reliable.
- Punctual with an excellent work ethic.
- Quality conscious.
- Experience with woodworking equipment and handheld tools is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to follow a design.
- Valid BC Drivers' license (Class 5).
- Strong verbal skills (English).
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Install quality custom closet and home organizing systems in clients’ homes.
- Meet installation deadlines and adhere to company systems.
- Understanding company product lines, machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques.
- Operate company vehicles and tools in a safe manner.
- Maintain equipment and keep the vehicle clean and organized.
- Check materials against the installation plan and load vehicle.
- Assist with manufacturing as required.
- Help to resolve client concerns in a professional manner.
- Additional tasks as required.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Compensation for overtime after 8 hours/day.
- Vacation pay (accrued at 4%).
- Comprehensive benefits package available after 3 months (employer pays 50%).
- Paid travel to/from jobsites
- Company provides all equipment/tools required.
- Opportunity to build your career path within a growing company.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter stating why you are the right person for this opportunity.
Please note that we will only be considering applicants that currently reside in BC.