- 1-5 years of experience in cabinetry and/or installation preferred.
- Customer-oriented, friendly, and enthusiastic.
- Honest and reliable.
- Punctual with an excellent work ethic.
- Quality conscious.
- Experience with woodworking equipment and handheld tools is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to follow a design.
- Valid BC Drivers' license (Class 5).
- Strong verbal skills (English).
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Install quality custom closet and home organizing systems in clients’ homes.
- Meet installation deadlines and adhere to company systems.
- Understanding company product lines, machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques.
- Operate company vehicles and tools in a safe manner.
- Maintain equipment and keep the vehicle clean and organized.
- Check materials against the installation plan and load vehicle.
- Assist with manufacturing as required.
- Help to resolve client concerns in a professional manner.
- Additional tasks as required.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Compensation for overtime after 8 hours/day.
- Vacation pay (accrued at 4%).
- Comprehensive benefits package available after 3 months (employer pays 50%).
- Paid travel to/from jobsites
- Company provides all equipment/tools required.
- Opportunity to build your career path within a growing company.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter stating why you are the right person for this opportunity.
Please note that we will only be considering applicants that currently reside in BC.