Clever Quarters Inc. is a growing company who specializes in custom closets, garages, and storage solutions in the Greater Vancouver area. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Sales & Marketing Manager who can take us to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a successful sales person with strong industry experience interested in using their existing network to establish a client portfolio at Clever Quarters Inc.
The Business Development Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for achieving the company’s revenue and customer satisfaction goals by developing, managing, and executing our sales and marketing strategy, expanding our customer base, increasing brand awareness, and driving company’s revenue growth.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and results-driven professional who is excited about growing this role in line with our company’s core values. We are looking for a driven, high-energy, and talented team player with sales experience. Established relationships with real estate developers, homebuilders, interior designers, architects, real estate professionals, and general contractors in the construction sector is a key factor to the success of this role.
We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual. As this role involves executive presentations & negotiations on a regular basis, the ideal candidate will have experience with presentations, excellent computer skills, and the ability to present to a wide audience. This is a relationship management role with an additional focus on hunting for new business. This will require the successful candidate to initiate contact, execute on lead generation strategies, create and maintain a sales funnel to build and cultivate an extensive client portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed Sales Analysis and Market / Industry research in custom home organization and garage solutions
- Conduct regular competitive market analyses to ensure the company is well-positioned against competitors
- Develop, manage, and execute a comprehensive outbound sales & marketing strategy to increase sales and revenue growth
- Identify, target, build, and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the real estate development, interior design, architecture, and general contracting industries
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and key networks within the industry
- Manage complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and negotiations by conducting in person sales presentations and pitches, using strategic selling techniques
- Create, conduct, and execute highly productive lead generation strategies
- Represent Clever Quarters Inc., promoting and building brand awareness by attending conferences and tradeshow events such as BuildEx, Home Shows, Interior Design Shows and others
- Account development and customer relationship management
- Work collaboratively with company’s Design team in delivering successful marketing, sales and customized proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in home organization and custom storage solutions
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in business development in real estate, home building, interior design, architecture, or general contracting industries
- A strong relationship builder with sales experience - ideally working with real estate developers and custom home builders
- Proven track record of success in building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and a high level of integrity
- Natural relationship building and networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A proven team player that fits in a goals and values-driven culture that promotes operational excellence and sustainability
- Strategic, analytical thinker, open to continuous learning, has an adaptable, “can do” attitude
- Established network of BC builders and developers a bonus
- Knowledge of home organization and custom storage solutions is an asset
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for performance-based bonus based on company success and personal achievements
- Comprehensive benefits package available after 3 months, including vision care
We are located in Port Coquitlam, BC and serve homeowners and businesses across the Greater Vancouver area (Squamish to Chilliwack).
To be considered for this position, please apply directly to this Indeed posting. Check out our website www.cleverquarters.com for more information about our products and services.
Thank you for your interest. We will only be contacting short-listed candidates. No phone calls please.