We are a fast growing and established brand in custom closets – storage and organization solutions for closets, office and garages. We are looking for a full-time Office Administrator to perform various administrative, customer service and bookkeeping tasks.
Duties are but not limited to the following:
- Answering incoming calls
- Filing, mailing and faxing
- Light housekeeping
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Ordering office supplies
- Coordinating and scheduling on site jobs
- Act as Executive Assistant to the General Manager
- Assist in execution of marketing and advertising initiatives
2) Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, invoicing
- Bookkeeping, including monthly bank and credit card reconciliation,
- Monthly payroll remittance reporting and quarterly HST and WCB reporting
The successful candidate is personable, highly organized and has excellent attention to detail with a background in office administration, payroll and bookkeeping.
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Detail oriented as well as the ability to their prioritize workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in QuickBooks a must
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work in a team atmosphere and promote a positive corporate message
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.