Polyaspartic Garage Flooring
Manufactured by Sika®, our flooring system is ideal for the garage flooring application and most reliable floor coating system on the market. It is both easy to maintain and attractive. Clever Quarters Garage Flooring system is commercial grade concrete floor paint which works to enhance any space. You can choose from a variety of popular colors or from one of our unique and customized signature blends.
Clever Quarters polyaspartic garage flooring is an entirely modular system, and it contains three materials that, if combined, can be used on garage flooring with varying levels of performance and aesthetic attributes. Additionally, this garage floor coating is enhanced with resinous flooring technology, unlike other coatings that cannot stand extreme temperature changes or high traffic volume. This coating is resilient to the elements and wear and tear. It is also resistant to stains, spills, and slips.
Our garage flooring is installed by our professional installation team, and the project can be completed in 1-2 days. It also comes with a warranty so that you can feel secure in your investment.
Clever Quarters Garage Flooring Advantage
Our garage flooring system will completely change the appearance of your garage flooring. Other characteristics of this coating include:
- Durable: Offers superior abrasion and chemical resistance over floors that are pre-engineered.
- Strong: Useful for a variety of application environments because of its commercial grade quality.
- Fast: Complete installation in 1-2 days, at most
- Decorative: A variety of texture and color options to compliment any possible décor.
- Resilient: Resistant to UV rays and maintains its color for years.
- Cost Effective: Cost efficient alternative to floors that are pre-engineered.
- Safe: A textured surface that prevents falls and slips.
- Stain Resistant: Works to repel car fluids and oils.
- Low maintenance: Cleans easily with ammonia and water.
- Monolithic: Doesn’t collect germs, moisture, or dirt due to seamless wall-to-wall garage flooring.
- Renewable: Can be renewed when the surface is sanded and a new topcoat is applied
- Quiet: Serves as a flexible and seamless surface that quiets traffic noise.
Standard Colors and Finishes
Clever Quarters garage flooring comes in numerous chip flooring and standard solid finishes. Both options are available in both standard solid and in chip flooring finishes. Each option is available in ¼” and 1/8” chip sizes.
Decorative Chip Floor Coating Finishes
High-Gloss Solid Floor Coating Finishes
Signature Blends Garage Flooring Finishes
Our collection of signature blends offers 270 chip flooring blends which are custom ordered and can be mixed to create a variety of color combinations. You can incorporate color schemes form surrounding materials in order to unit unique environmental design elements. You can also choose to pair colors that are dissimilar and at opposite sides of the spectrum of colors in order to create a dramatic effect. Creating a calming and subtle combination by mixing adjacent and similar colors is also a popular option.
Resinous chip flooring is becoming increasingly popular among consumers, contractors, designers, and architects because it can be completely customized. There are a variety of blending, size, style, and texture options available regardless of whether you need this garage floor coating for industrial, commercial, or residential applications.
We provide you with the tools to design your own blend, and we offer over 150 color options including black-light, vari-color chips, vinyl sold chips, and glow in the dark chips. With all of these options, we can help you to crease a garage floor coating that will work for you and your needs.